If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- MARVEL Avengers 12-Inch Captain America Plush Toy
- Mrs. Potato Head with Yellow Hat Mini
- Up North Memorabilia Ryan Giggs & Mark Hughes Signed 16x12 Framed Photo Display Man Utd Autograph COA
- Happy Thanksgiving Day Watercolor Pattern Dessert Plate Decorative Porcelain 8 inch Dinner Home
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Pullip Fashion Doll - Asuka Langley by Entertainment Earth 1011759
- Swarovski Crystals 5013041 Fancy Stones 4809 MM 27,0X 25,0 AMETHYST F, 16 Pieces
- Sideshow Collectibles - Frodo Baggins 23 cm Action Figure Lord of the Rings LOTR
- ERKEJI Drone gravity sensing remote control mini four-axis aircraft toy aircraft 720P 1080P aerial camera real-time transmission WIFI FPV VR (send glasses)
- Beistle Metal Filigree Masquerade Mask with Jewels
- MIP 08123 C-CVD Kit Stampede and Rustler, VXL XL-5
- VanGoddy Laurel Carrying Bag for Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF7 GX8 GM5 GF6 GX7 GM1 GF5 GF3 GX1 GF2 Mirrorless Digital Cameras (Green)
- Boys Girls Backpack Trolley Bag School Bag Waterproof Rolling Backpack Adjustable Trolley with Wheels Six wheels 7-14 years old
- Hand Made Modern Felt Mobile Kit by Hand Made Modern
- CAKG X34 four-axis drone, gesture photo streamer aircraft, HD positioning control remote aircraft camera dual,White-30 5 30cm
- HBJP Toy Statue Toy Model Cartoon Character Gift Decoration Birthday Gift 27CM Model
- (Size 16-18) - Smiffy's Greek Princess (Large)
- Generic FEILUN FT012 Racing Boat Spare Parts Steering Servo Motor Propeller Screw Speed Controller Shaft Universal Joint Steering Rod 1xspeed Controller
- Craftholic Sweet Sloth Valentine's Bear Hug Pillow Hug Cushion Brown Colar and White Heart Large Size
- IXO Altaya 1 43 Fiat IAVA 128TV 1971 Diecast Models Limited Edition Toys Car Collection
- Toyzz Kids Mercedes Benz Style 12V Battery Ride on Car 2.4G Remote
- LsWOW Furry Blanket Angel,Christmas Angel Cute Winged Girl with Stars Heavenly Amusing Smiling Princess, Grey White Black Reversible Soft Fabric for Couch Sofa Easy Care 50 x60
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.